“Dr S.S. GUNAWARDHANA INDIGENOUS MEDICINE AND AYURVEDA DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION” has been established by Ayurvedic doctor S.S Gunawardhana by the invitation of his patients and the well-wishers in Sri Lanka and abroad. The main scope of this foundation is to develop and popularize the indigenous medicine and Ayurveda in Sri Lanka and around the world. The common objectives of the foundation are as follows:-
- To encourage and provide support to establish indigenous and Ayurvedic medical research in Sri Lanka.
- To take necessary actions to popularize indigenous and Ayurvedic medicine in Sri Lanka and Oversees.
- To take necessary actions to protect and preserve the traditional treatment methods and indigenous medicine.
- To provide education to the society about indigenous medicine and Ayurveda by doing this to encourage them to live healthy lives.
- To establish herbal gardens and provide help to farmers to grow herbal plants to form a sustainable, heavy metal and toxic chemical contamination free medicinal plants resource base.
- To establish a state of the art Ayurvedic hospital complete with all the facilities required to provide advanced and quality care to the patients.
“Dr S.S. GUNAWARDHAN INDIGENOUS MEDICINE AND AYURVEDA DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION” is a government recognized charitable fund in compliance with all government rules and regulations.
All donations should kindly be forwarded to the following bank account.
ACC NO: 220100190146447
NAME OF THE BANK: (PEOPLES BANK) OF SRI LANKA
BRANCH: NUWARA WEWA, ANURADHAPURA
SWIFT CODE: PSBKLKLX-PSBKLKLX023